Xcase for i
Database Modernization. Modeling. Evolution.
If you develop applications for the IBM i, SQL will play an increasingly vital role in your work. Make sure your database is prepared to squeeze every bit of juice from this powerful, fast, flexible technology.
Xcase for i makes your move to SQL easier, faster, and risk-free. It understands the unique challenges of DB2 for i best practices and automates them throughout three critical stages:
- DDS to SQL Modernization: Xcase modernizes your traditional DDS database to SQL—fast and affordably—without requiring changes to existing applications.
- Relationship Discovery: Xcase cleverly uncovers the many implicit relationships in your database so you can document and implement them explicitly as metadata.
- Database Evolution: Xcase empowers database engineers with data modeling, impact analysis and SQL code generation tools — all of the speed and precision you need to keep your SQL on i database pristine and ready for new requirements.
- Test Database: Generates quality test data with the following characteristics. The data is comprehensive, compact, representative and remain coherent without violating the referential integrity rules defined in the model.
- Anonymize Data: Xcase allows to anonymize sensitive or personal data in your test databases using automatically generated conversion dictionaries.
It’s time to release the full potential of SQL hiding in your IBM i database. Find out exactly what’s involved >>
Upgrade your DDS database to SQL. Learn More…
Improve referential integrity in DB2 for i. Learn More…
Modify your SQL DB quickly & reliably. Learn More…
Generate quality test data in DB2 for i. Learn More…
Anonymize sensitive data in your test databases. Learn More…